Treatment of depression

Treatment of depression

Treatment of depression


One day he was delivering a Friday sermon at a mosque, Dr. Omar Abdul-Kafi said. After prayer, a man with long hair and a long beard came to him. Surprisingly, he showed that he didn't care about himself at all.

He told Dr. Omar: "I'm very slow, sleep a lot. I hardly wake up, I just wake up to eat and sleep again. I ignore my work, my future, and everything else and I don't care. My kids think I'm a weird person and very boring. I lack enthusiasm, and I'm always disappointed. What should I do please help me.

Dr. Omar told him to say "Astagfirullah" at least 100 times a day, asking "God to apologize" and return to him after a week, explaining the result.

 The man said: "I'm telling you I'm lazy, I sleep more than 15 hours a day. I'm ignoring my prayers, my children, and my work, and you are saying that I have to ask God for forgiveness".

Dr. Omar said:
"Come on, son. We are flesh and blood. We, humans, are disobeying our Lord and manifesting sin. These sins become heavy on our bodies and slow us down. They reduce our enthusiasm, and we are taught cheap and hard things before. Listen to my suggestions and you will be amazed at the result. "

After 6 days, the man came to Dr. Omar and told him: "I want to kiss your hand.

Now I sometimes repeat Astagfirullah 100 times or 400 times or 1000 times a day.
God has created activity and inspiration in my heart. I sleep less than 7 hours and that's enough for me. I try to involve myself in every activity in my workplace. I have agreed on a new partnership and I have signed the contract in less than 4 days. These days I never lose my prayers, and I have become very close with my children.
The agitation has become like a stimulant for me, like an energy drink, an electric charge. "

Agility is like a hand that moves a human forward. It is a power from our Lord. Just as an umbrella protects us from the sun and rain. Rescue is like a hand that protects us from any obstacles that may come our way.

Use it for any failure in your life, or when you have problems, or depression, or illness, or if you have any problems.
 The Prophet (Peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) used to say "Astagfirullah" more than 70 times during the same sitting.

Our Lord will protect us from all kinds of troubles by asking for forgiveness.
 Muslim scholars have agreed that Istigfaar helps a man to succeed in everything.
 How fortunate you are now because someone will say "Astagfirullah" because of you. Because you have shared this knowledge, and you have been guided to do this good.

 Prayer is God's mercy to us
 May Allah heals our quest for our sickness, our happiness, and our lives to be transformed into a better life.
 Ameen ...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Best Places To Visit In Pakistan in 2021

Wonderful Benefits of using Olive Oil and Isabgol Husk

Quran Audio